All 2017 pageant attendees are encouraged to bring non-perishable food items and toiletries in exchange for raffle tickets. The pageant will be Feb. 26 at 5:30 p.m. in Alumni Hall. Donations will be gathered after doors open at 5 p.m. until the beginning of the pageant. Donations will all be presented to Crimson Cupboard the week after the pageant. Additional rules are as follows:
- All donations must be brought before the pageant and forfeited in exchange for raffle tickets
- Homemade items and donations without a sealed, portable container will not be accepted
- For every donation, you will receive one raffle ticket. There is no limit to how many donations you may make.
- Regardless of how many individual items are within a package, each donation can only be worth 5 tickets maximum example: a Sam’s club bundle of Ramen noodles = 5 raffle tickets
- Every participant will receive a Red Mango discount card. Regardless of how large an individual’s donation, only one discount card will be handed out. Miss IU has 400 discount cards, if more than 400 individuals bring donations, discount cards will be given to the first 400 participants.
- If an individual wants to participate in the raffle but does not have food donations, one dollar donations will be accepted
- Prizes will be placed in envelopes and stapled to the winning ticket. Winners must collect their prize during the fifteen-minute intermission.
We are excited about this service project, and are thankful for IU’s chapter of Circle K for helping with the food drive.